1. It is used for drilling and well digging of oil and natural gas
① CMC containing mud can form thin and hard filter cake with low permeability and reduce water loss.
② After adding CMC into the mud, the drilling rig can get low initial shear force, which makes the mud easy to release the gas wrapped in it, and at the same time, the debris is quickly discarded in the mud pit.
③ Drilling mud, like other suspended dispersions, has a certain period of existence, which can be stabilized and extended by adding CMC.
④ CMC containing mud is rarely affected by mold, so it is not necessary to maintain a high pH value or use preservatives.
⑤ CMC contained in drilling mud can resist the pollution of various soluble salts.
⑥ The slurry containing CMC has good stability and can reduce water loss even if the temperature is above 150 ℃. CMC with high viscosity and high degree of substitution is suitable for mud with low density, while CMC with low viscosity and high degree of substitution is suitable for mud with high density. CMC should be selected according to different conditions such as mud type, area and well depth.
2. It is used in textile, printing and dyeing industry. CMC is used as sizing agent for light yarn sizing of cotton, silk wool, chemical fiber and blended fabrics;
3. CMC can be used in paper industry as paper smoothing agent and sizing agent. Adding 0.1% ～ 0.3% CMC to the pulp can enhance the tensile strength by 40% ～ 50%, increase the crushing strength by 50%, and increase the kneading property by 4 ～ 5 times.
4. CMC can be used as dirt adsorbent in synthetic detergents; the glycerin aqueous solution of CMC in toothpaste industry is used as gum base of toothpaste; thickener and emulsifier are used in pharmaceutical industry; CMC aqueous solution is used as flotation mineral processing after viscosity increasing.
5. It can be used as adhesive, plasticizer, suspending agent and fixing agent of glaze in ceramic industry.
6. It is used in construction to improve water retention and strength
7, for the food industry, the food industry uses high degree of substitution CMC as ice cream, canned food, instant noodles thickener, foam stabilizer for beer, etc. in processing jam, syrup, fruit syrup, dim sum, ice cream drinks and so on as thickener, binder or agent.
8. In pharmaceutical industry, CMC with proper viscosity is selected as the adhesive, disintegrating agent and suspending aid of suspension.
Post time: Sep-08-2020