Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is white or off-white powder. It is mainly used as a dispersant in the production of PVC. In addition, it is used as a thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, and film-forming agent in the production of other petrochemicals, coatings, building materials, paint removers, papermaking, and cosmetics.
This product is industrial grade HPMC. Its main purpose is to be used as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride. It is the main auxiliary for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization. In addition, it can be used as thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, excipient, water retention agent in the production of other petrochemicals, coatings, building materials, paint removers, agricultural chemicals, inks, textile printing and dyeing, ceramics, papermaking, cosmetics and other products. , Film-forming agent, etc. The application of synthetic resin can make the obtained products have the characteristics of regular particles, looseness, suitable specific gravity, and excellent processing performance, thus basically replacing gelatin and polyvinyl alcohol as dispersants. In addition, in the construction industry construction process, it is mainly used in mechanized construction such as wall building, stucco decoration, caulking; especially in decorative construction, it is used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decoration, the bonding strength is high, and it can also be reduced The amount of cement. Used as a thickener in the paint industry, it can make the layer bright and delicate, without powdering, and improve the leveling performance.
This product is used as thickener, dispersant, binder, excipient, oil-resistant coating, filler, emulsifier and stabilizer in the textile industry. It is also widely used in industries such as synthetic resin, petrochemical, ceramics, paper making, leather, medicine, food and cosmetics.
The main purpose
1. Construction industry: As a water retention agent and retarder for cement mortar, the mortar has pumpability. Used as a binder in plastering plaster, gypsum material, putty powder or other building materials to improve the spreadability and extend the operating time. It can be used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, and can also reduce the amount of cement. The water-retaining properties of HPMC prevent the slurry from cracking because it dries too quickly after application, enhancing the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4. Ink printing: as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastic: used as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: It is used as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride and is the main auxiliary for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products industry, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; film materials; speed-controlling polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet binders; tackifiers
Specific industry application
1. Cement mortar: improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of mortar, have the effect of preventing cracks, and can enhance the strength of cement.
2. Ceramic tile cement: Improve the plasticity and water retention of pressed ceramic tile mortar, improve the adhesive force of ceramic tile to prevent powdering.
3. Coating of asbestos and other refractory materials: as a suspension safety agent, fluidity improver, and also improve the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Gypsum coagulating slurry: improve water retention and processability, and improve the adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: added to joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: Improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Stucco: As a paste to replace natural products, it can improve water retention and improve the adhesion to the substrate.
8. Paint: As a plasticizer of latex paint, it has an effect on improving the operation performance and fluidity of paint and putty powder.
9. Spray coating: It has a good effect on preventing the cement or latex spraying only from the sinking of the filler and improving the fluidity and spray pattern.
10. Secondary products of cement and gypsum: used as a binder for the extrusion of hydraulic materials such as cement-asbestos, to improve fluidity and obtain uniform molded products
11. Fiber wall: Due to its anti-enzyme and anti-bacterial effects, it is effective as a binder for sand walls.
12. Others: It can be used as a thinner mortar, sand mortar and mud hydraulic operator (PC version) bubble retainer.
1. Polymerization of vinyl chloride and vinylidene: as suspension stabilizer and dispersant during polymerization, it can be used together with vinyl alcohol (PVA) hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) to control the particle shape and particle distribution
2. Adhesive: As an adhesive for wallpaper, it can be used together with vinyl acetate latex paint instead of starch.
3. Pesticide: added to insecticides and herbicides to improve the adhesion effect during spraying.
4. Latex: an emulsifying stabilizer for asphalt latex and a thickener for styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
5. Adhesive: used as a molding adhesive for pencils and crayons.
1. Shampoo: Improve the viscosity and bubble stability of shampoo, detergent and detergent.
2. Toothpaste: Improve the fluidity of toothpaste.
1. Canned citrus: prevent whitening and deterioration due to decomposition of citrin during storage to achieve freshness preservation.
2. Cold food fruit products: added in sherbet, ice, etc. to make the taste better.
3. Sauce: as an emulsifying stabilizer or thickener for sauces and ketchup.
4. Coated with cold water: used for frozen fish storage, which can prevent discoloration and reduce quality. After coated with methyl cellulose or hydroxypropyl methylcellulose aqueous solution for glazing, freeze and coat with ice.
5. Adhesive for tablets: As a molding adhesive for tablets and granules, the adhesive has good “simultaneous collapse” (dissolves quickly and collapses when taken).
1. Coating: The coating agent is made into a solution of an organic solvent or an aqueous solution for administration to tablets, especially spray coating the prepared granules.
2. Slow down agent: With 2-3 grams per day, the dosage of 1-2G each time, the effect will be shown in 4-5 days.
3. Eye medicine: Since the osmotic pressure of methylcellulose aqueous solution is the same as that of tears, it is less irritating to the eyes. Add eye medicine as a lubricant to contact the eye crystals.
4. Jelly agent: used as a base for jelly-like external medicine or ointment.
5. Impregnating medicine: as thickener and water-retaining agent.
1. Electronic material: As a ceramic electric denser, a ferrite-alumina magnet extruded adhesive, it can be used together with 1.2-propanediol.
2. Glaze: Used as a glaze for ceramics and in combination with enamel, it can improve the adhesion and workability.
3. Refractory mortar: added to refractory brick mortar or pouring furnace materials, can improve the plasticity and water retention.
1. Fiber: used as a dye paste for pigments, borate dyes, salt-based dyes, and textile dyes. In addition, it can be used together with thermosetting resins in the corrugated processing of kapok.
2. Paper: It is used for the rubber and oil-resistant processing of carbon paper.
3. Leather: used as the last lubrication or disposable adhesive.
4. Water-based ink: added to water-based ink and ink as a thickener and film-forming agent.
5. Tobacco: As a binder for regenerating tobacco.
Post time: May-23-2020